So what makes backups such an important part of day to day operation? Any time your staff can’t do their job properly due to missing data or downtime your business is losing money and missing an opportunity to better serve your clients.
Backups are there to provide your business a level of protection against
• Hardware failure
• Fires and or smoke damage
• Power spikes or hardware damage due to electrical interference
• Viruses, ransomware or cyber-attacks
• Flooding & natural disasters
• Malicious damage from disgruntled employees
So, what makes a good backup solution?
A good backup solution should allow your company to be back online and cause minimal disruption to business function and most of all you MUST have an offsite backup at all times.
At Runtime Consulting we work with you to design, implement and manage a backup regime to protect your business.